PRODUCT WARRANTY :
With the assumption that the conditions of payment were respected, Arcasting offers a warranty of 12 months from the date of shipment .
The warranty covers manufacturing mistakes so happened during the wheel production which have to be recognized by our quality service . Arcasting commits itself – under its own discretion – to repair or to replace the product that – after the examination – has manufacturing defects.
Arcasting offers a warranty of 12 months for wheels normal painting and polishing from the demonstrable purchase date. It does not cover defects arising from incorrect use ( example : scratched surface or shocks).
About chrome look paint , this kind of finishing is very sensible to the paint thickness and for this reason the color match between production batches is not possible . We do not consider production defect the difference on color tone of the chrome look finishing . Any other form of warranty and / or compensation, conventional or legal , is excluded .
For diamond finish is recommended not to use it during the winter season because of numerous chemicals products and salts used on roads.
The warranty is not valid if the product has been altered or repaired or modified without the consent of Arcasting or if the product has been used differently by the instructions in our application list or for the purposes for which it was designed.
Defective products should be reported to Arcasting by sending the appropriate form of return claim authorization. Only after our consent , defective products can be sent back. Costs arising from the disassembly and assembly ( on the car /s ) will not be paid by Arcasting . Transport costs are charged to the customer if the defect is not recognized as our responsibility after the inspection by our quality service .
Assembly instructions :
The wheels must be mounted according to all the indications stated in the Arcasting Technical cards.
Before mounting tyre on the wheel, you must follow the listed instructions very carefully :
- The wheels must be suitable for the vehicle .Check mounting wheel on the car without tyre-pcd-et-central hole and dimensions.
- No parts of the vehicle ( brakes, shocks absorber, etc…) must be in touch with the wheels.
- All the accessories ( bolts, nuts, reduction rings ) must be adapted.
- No claim will be accepted if the wheels wont’s be mounted following the instructions explained above.
- No claim will be accepted if goods wrongly supplied will be used.
- For mounting problems and/or discrepancies on the adaptability arising from any use or application not described in the manual, the validity of the warranty and the right of reimbursement and acceptance of any complaints is declined with immediate effect.
Cleaning and maintenance
For a correct clearing and maintenance of Arcasting wheels , we suggest as follows :
- It is recommended to keep clean the surface of the wheel and prevent it from coming into contact with substances that may alter it, particularly salty deposits and aggressive chemical liquids.
- We suggest to clean frequently the wheels mainly during winter season.
The clearing operations must be do with cold water and cold wheels using neutral products with a soft cloth for delicate surfaces.
- Do not use high-pressure jets to clean , no acids neither abrasive/corrosive materials .All these things can deeply damage the painted surface of the wheels.
- Check periodically the correct bolts/nuts torque.
- Check periodically the correct tyre air pressure. Run with low pressure increase a lot the tyres wear and it is dangerous for your safety.
- Check the wheels after shock with corner or stone or other strange situations .
- To repair Arcasting wheels warming up the wheel or welding or machining parts is not allowed. These are very dangerous operations for your safety . It is recommended to avoid during car-washing the use of the same detergents used to wash the engine and the underbody.
Any dispute will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the court in Treviso.